Quality Policy, Environment and Occupational Risk Prevention.
Pasek, established company in the field of exploitation and marketing of magnesium silicate (dunite), understands the Quality, Environment and Risk Prevention as business priorities aimed at achieving leadership, growth and efficiency in its activities, by establishing the following principles:
- Perform work and services at all times correspond to the expectations of our customers, in order to retain them and ensure our leadership and permanence as company.
- Ensure the care and respect for the environment as an important element of a good quality of life.
- Active protection of the health and safety of all workers and facilities as a basic principle for the development of the activity.
According to these principles, Pasek Minerales, S.A.U. assumed the following commitments:
- Compliance with laws, regulations and customer expectations applicable to the activity of the company and any other requirements which the company subscribes.
- Identify, assess and eliminate or minimize the risks to which workers are exposed and not putting any priority never to the detriment of health and safety.
- Provide the necessary resources, human, technological and financial, as well as specific knowledge for the implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Support and review the Quality Policy, Environment and Risk Prevention, established by the Department as the highest responsible for it, and be communicated and made available to the public when requested.
- Establish annual goals and objectives and track through relevant indicators as a tool for self improvement and our Integrated Management System based on Process Management.